Thursday, December 21, 2006

Brian K Vaughan Gets LOST!!

Here are a few interesting bits from Brian K. Vaughan's MySpace page. For those of you who recognize the name but are scratching your heads as to where you recognize the name from exactly, Brian K. Vaughan is the creator of Y The Last Man, Ex Machina, and the recently released Pride of Baghdad HC. A great comics writer!

"Sorry I've been so coy about these rumors, but I always like to wait until the contracts have been signed and the "first trimester" has been survived until I talk about stuff. But yes, inexplicably, I've been hired as an Executive Story Editor by the fantastic television show LOST. As I'm neither an executive nor an editor, this is really just a fancy Hollywood way of saying that I've joined the writing staff.

And no, I'm absolutely not leaving comics. There are a lot of Y: The Last Man and Ex Machina fans at the show, so everyone has been great about leaving me just enough time to work on those books, and even some new ones, including an upcoming four-issue stint on that Runaways guy Joss Whedon's 'eighth season' of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER over at Dark Horse."


I absolutely LOVE the TV show Lost. And now all comics fans will have yet another reason to tune in to ABC every Wednesday at 8:00. Awesome news!

No comments: